Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Golden fish net stockings

Crystal base (WH003) from Face Shop. Lines created with Hologram gold glitters from Artclub.

Hello people!! I've been MIA-ing for so long. Thankfully there's my dearest Dugong to keep this blog alive.

Anyways, as you can see, my nails are short and boring now. Decided to cut them a while ago as I'm into some sports now, so it's better to have short(er) nails. Yes, it was a huge sacrifice! As such, I've not been doing much to my nails. Well, I've never once left them all naked though. I've been doing alot of french lately but as they are just boring, normal french, I thought I should not post them here.

It suddenly struck me today that it's about time for me to pamper my nails again so this is what I did. I did not have as much time as I used to for my nails so I just did this simple design. I know this is nothing new here as I've done a couple of different variations for this design sometime last year. I used to call this criss cross but somehow, I decided to call them fish net stockings today!

Well, I guess I shall be gone for a while again. I'll appear when there's a nail design worthy to be shared. Till then, do continue to watch this space for some exciting activities by my beloved Dugong!!

No comments: