Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Set of blings

I went to soak off my acrylics after a week. Acrylics are suppose to last about 2 - 3 weeks before the growth of your nails starts to show. I got mine removed after just one week cause the lady at the nail salon commented that one of my nails might had been infected and that comment got me really paranoid. Little had I known that it was her little trick to get me to buy that antiseptic lotion.

Anyways, I was rather sick of those silly acrylics and I think one of them broke due to the lousy job that girl at the lousy salon did. After the soak off, I requested to have nail art done as I was still very much in love with the blings I had on my nails. This was what I did.


This time round, I was given a nail art magazine to choose the designs from. Gosh, they were all so pretty. I was rather upset that she did not give me this magazine the last time. The damage for this session was $100.

No comments: