Thursday, October 30, 2008

Purchases #1 : Some new supplies

These arrived in the mail some days ago. I got 2 nail polish remover dispenser pumps and some dotting tools from Hong Kong. The dispenser is rather useful but I'm still trying to figure the dotting tools out. My last attempt was a failure. Now still waiting for the main bulk of my supplies from the States. They are taking quite a while to arrive.

Got the above from Daiso. The gold and silver nail polishes come with a slanted brush. The function of it was supposed to be for french manicure but I don't really find that useful. The gold glitters are rather pretty. However, the nail art polishes are lousy. The brushes are really terrible. Got 3 tubs of bullions too. They are bling and pretty. Thinking of what to do with them.

No comments: