Friday, March 6, 2009

Golden french

Base (Passion), french tips (Golden Rules) both from OPI. Clear glitter line (Crystal glitter) from Artclub.

You will not believe the amount of time I took to come up with this set of nails. My intention was to do my nails right after dinner, using the time to digest my dinner, then go for my jog. In the end, I painted and removed and painted again then removed again! Fed up, went for my jog first, hoping that some idea will come to me after jogging. Nope, it did not happen. After jogging, painted and removed for like twice before giving up and settle for this simple french design. And just when I thought it will all end here, I went to take a shower too soon, causing the tips to be crumbled. Luckily I took this picture before my shower. I think I'm getting more and more impatient. Should I stop playing with my nails for a while?

Well, I've completely cut my toe nails. Actually had wanted to let Susan trim them when I visit her this Sunday but my nails are too long for jogging. They keep pushing at the tip of my running shoes and it hurts. I figured I've to cut them immediately if I still want to jog to prevent some unpleasant stuff from happening. And I did, they are all bald now! Ha ha! No picture for that as they are puke inducingly ugly. Will post picture after I got my pedi done!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to my session this Sunday!!

No comments: