Monday, March 9, 2009

Professionally Done Nails!! #2

Look!! Pretty? Went for my session with Susan today. This is my set of manicure she did for me. Beautiful acrylic roses and leaves with blings. My cousin commented that they look a little like bridal nails. Well, I think they are pretty. I'm so addicted to Susan... Maybe I should stop DIYing and just go to her every now and then.. Hee hee..

I had a rather hard time choosing the design. I flipped through a couple of nails magazines and still cannot decide on any designs. In the end, just told Susan that I want acrylic roses on a light shade base and she came up with this design. Wonderful... ....

I did a pedicure as well. This time it's not exactly matching with my mani but that's alright. My camera was unable to capture the actual color of the base. It's actually a lighter shade of purple than this captured in the photo. Nail art was only done on the big toes as all my toe nails are super short now, no point drawing so much stuff on such a small space. Oh, I really like these hand painted roses as well. I think I simply like flowers on my nails.

1 comment:

Gel-Nails said...

Interesting content.

Just wanted to share some information that may help busy professionals caught up with work and who have less time to maintain their nails. You can try out gel nails which are now becoming a hot favorite as they are natural looking even without nail tips and the best way for nail enhancement. Also, if you are allergic to those strong smelling chemicals which you can experience with acrylic nails, then you should use gel nails as these are odorless.

However, when you are planning on gel nail application, make sure you approach a nail salon or a nail artist who is well versed with gel nails and is properly trained and mastered in gel applications. This will save you from problems that can arise with improper gel nail applications.