Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Where's Sea Cucumber?

Seeing how neglected Sea Cucumber's blog is makes me uncomfortable. So I just have to come here and give a shout.

Where is Sea Cucumber? What has she done with her nails? Why are there no updates? Has she gone back to live in the sea? Is she kidnapped?

Well, chill people. She is very much alive and kicking. And while we all sat around wondering where she has gone to.......she is happily playing golf at some country club. (I can hear someone going "God damn it!") Go ahead, hunt her down and throw some golf balls at her. Wahahahaha! (That's it, I am dead.)

So, since her nails are likely too short to decorate, I decorated mine. Due to some minor accidents or rather some OD, Sea CUcumber is now tasked to go through the photos and do a blog entry. She might even give a lesson on how to be less kiasu.

Am I making you crave for the next entry already? Hiak hiak hiak....wait a bit la.
I am going to admire my nails. Sea Cucumber will be here soon to make some noise. ^_^


No comments: