Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Purchases #14 : Art Club Nail Art Lacquers

Received these from the mail today. I got them from the same US seller from ebay. This time round the shipping was rather fast. I placed my orders on the 19th and they arrived today. The last time it took almost 2 weeks.

I like this seller as he took the effort to pack everything nicely with the double layer envelopes and stuff. However, you notice that I seemed to have bought 2 bottles of red. That is actually not the case. I only ordered 1 bottle of red. The other bottle is suppose to be Neon violet, which is something like dark purple. The label at the bottom of the bottle indicated the color that I ordered but the contents are obviously red.

I've sent an email to the seller and asked him to provide me with a solution to this problem. I shall wait for his reply.

*Update*

The seller had reverted back to me. He said that there had been a manufacture mistake on the label of this bottle and he will be sending me a new bottle!! Yeah! Wonderful! I totally love the way he handled this problem. Highly recommend this seller. I think I shall order more stuff from him as a way of showing my thanks. Hee hee....

1 comment:

Veronika said...

Hi there,
I was wondering... where do u buy yr club Nail polish and also the KOnad nail kit set? Pls do email me at v3r0n_7@hotmail.com
Hope to here from ya.

Cheers,
Veron