Sunday, December 28, 2008

Purchases #13 : Polish from The Face Shop

I bought The Face Shop nail polish again. Whenever I pass by The Face Shop, I will automatically walk inside and look at the nail polish. Usually I won't come out empty handed. Well, their nail polish is really cheap and the quality is not too bad, although they seem a little diluted then before.
Anyway, the first bottle you see here is a shade of milky white and I thought it's a nice shade as opposed to painting pure white all the time. It was only after I got home that I realised that it's not a nail polish, but a nail supplement. Darn! Oh well, I guess supplement is good. Hope it will do my nails good then. The second bottle is the very pretty crystal glitter shade I mentioned here. I was so happy that they brought this shade back. The next few bottles are dark purple, dark blue and black respectively. I know, they all look like black in this picture.
I'm scratching my head now, thinking of what designs to do for the new year.

No comments: