Monday, January 12, 2009

Crack Polish Demo

Allow me to show you what the crack polish is all about.
First, apply your base color.
Wait a little while until it's almost dry. Then apply the crack polish. You can apply over the entire nail or just part of it. I choose to apply to the tips.
Now, sit back and watch the magic. The polish will start to crack in about 5 minutes.
See... This is how it would look like. However, I'm not sure why the bottom part refused to crack. Maybe next time, I will apply over a larger area and see what happens.
Alright, this crack polish comes in many different colors and the one that I bought is white. They have green, yellow, black, blue, red, blah, blah, blah... Quite a fun thing to have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! Love the cracking effect. Do you happen to know where can I get these cracking polishes??