Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Red & White overlapping french with laces

Overlapping french tips in white (WH002) and red (RD301). Base color is in a shade of very light pearl orange (OR201). All colors from The Face Shop. Added lace stickers at the edges of the whites. Blings from Swarovski for a more interesting look.


I think this is a rather sweet looking design. It seems to me that overlapping french makes one's nails look slimmer. (Actually, I don't know the proper name for this 2 colors french look alike design, so I just call it overlapping french). One thing I dislike is the lace stickers. This is the second time I'm using these stickers and I encountered the same problem as I did the first time. The stickers do not seem to stick very well at the ends. They tend to lift up almost immediately and refused to stick back. I thought I did not press well enough the first time so I made an effort to press down hard on the ends before applying my top coat this time round but they still lifted. Oh well, I think I will just finish using them then buy new ones!


No comments: