Monday, January 5, 2009

White lines on Navy blue

Navy blue (BL604) from The Face Shop. White lines created with Artclub White satin. Please excuse my stained fingers, I didn't remove the excess polish from them before taking this picture.

I don't really like this. Had wanted to remove them and do something else after I was done with my left hand but decided against it. I think I shall just leave them on my nails for a day or two.

This blue is quite pretty. It's not too 'all over your face' blue. It's very smoothing to the eyes.


Now, as for the nail supplement. I've received some replies from the ladies at the forum. Apparently, it's suppose to act like a nail mask. You apply to bare nails, wait for a while then remove it. (I also read from else where that you don't have to remove the supplement, you can just apply base coat on it.) I did it before applying polish just now. I don't feel any difference in my nails. Hee hee... I don't think I'm suppose to feel different anyway! However, it did managed to remove some left over polish I had on my nails. So, I think it's a good item to have especially after removal of dark color polishes that might cause some stains.

No comments: