Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pink French Pokka Dots

I've finally figured out how to use the dotting tool which I bought moons ago and created the above with it. Very sweet looking set of nails.
I think I will try as much as possible to list the number/names of the polishes I used. Bright pink (PK105) from The Face Shop. White dots created with white nail art polish from Daiso and the lines were drawn with Pink Pastel by Artclub. I did not apply any base color here, just 2 coats of OPI Envy.
Did a similar design for my toes as well.
Used a nude color (BR802) from The Face Shop for the base. The pink and white are the same as the above manicure. Created a white line instead of pink for my pedi using Satin White from Artclub. I love this Satin White shade. True to it's name, it really delivers a satin finish. It's quite different from the usual white shade. Very pretty.


Well, remember the nail supplement I bought by accident from The Face Shop? (refer to here) I don't know how to use it. I thought it is to be used like a base coat but I tried and noticed that it won't dry. So, am I suppose to apply it onto my nails after I apply polish? Doesn't make much sense to me though... If anyone happens to know how to use the nail supplement, please share with me. Thanks!!


No comments: