Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Black tips on red

Black tips (BK901), red base (RD301), both from Face Shop. Additional black line created with Black Hologram glitters from Artclub. Blings from Swarovski.

A dark colors combination. I know the red blings are not very obvious. Actually had no intention of adding blings but the design looked a little too plain, so subtly added the red blings. This design could be further improvised by adding a flower at the bottom. I'm being rather stingy with my flower stickers as I believe I would be removing this set of polish in too short a time to make worth the stickers. Hee Hee...

I'm not very used to my now shorter nails. But the good thing is that typing and using the calculator is now a breeze... Somehow this design makes me think of Spiderman! Oh, remember I was saying my cousin was calling me a giraffe? Well, I had an identity switch. I'm now a sea cucumber by the name of Sissy. Go ahead and laugh. I know it's corny but I should be able to live with it.

No comments: