Thursday, February 5, 2009

French with silver lines

Base color (Passion) from OPI, french tips (WH002) from Face Shop, silver lines drawn using Fine silver glitters from Artclub. Blings from Swarovski.
Ah... I've very reluctantly removed my beautiful professionally done manicure. Bye bye to cranes and sakuras... I am so going back to her to get my nails done!
Now, back to this design. This is actually a simplified version of a design taken from Nail Venus Spring 2009 edition. The actual design has 2 more blings placed at the base of the nails. This design has an elegant feel to me and I think it can be used as bridal nails. I love the color combination. I choose to use this shade of pale pink instead of the shimmery shade the actual design used. I find that pink, silver(grey) and white combined gives a very sensual and romantic feel. Oh... how nice.... However, after looking at this design for a while longer, I kinda think that they look like little flip flops! Ha Ha!!

No comments: