Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Golden with crack

Base color (Golden rules) from OPI with white special effects crack polish.

Finally used the crack polish. I think I've somewhat figured how to achieve better crack effect. The trick is actually to apply a thin coat as oppose to a thick one, so that it will crack nicely as well as produce more cracks. Erm... I don't know what to say about this design. At certain angle, it looks kinda gross, due to the cracks. But certain angle, it looks quite alright. And I also kinda think that it looks a bit like a giraffe print. Hee hee... Oh, my cousin just called me a giraffe the other day.. Ha Ha! I guess maybe the next time, I shall apply the crack polish to the whole nail instead.

*Update (13/02/2009)*
It was really a nightmare removing the crack polish! Worst than removing glitters! Gosh... And they chip like crazy. Started chipping just one day after application. Though this is an interesting product to play with once in a while but I guess I will not be using it again anytime soon.

No comments: