Saturday, February 14, 2009

Light purple french with big bling & small pearl

Light purple french tips (PP404) from Face Shop. Base color (Passion) from OPI and fine smiley line created with Artclub Natural. Blings from Swarovski.

I know... It's french again. I'm suffering from some kind of mental block. I cannot think of any designs and when I flip through the nail mags, cannot find a design I am confident enough of doing as well. And when I finally found or decided on a design, I can't seem to find the right shade of nail polish!! Oh no! Am I cursed? By who?

Anyway, back to this design. Well, nothing special. Just normal french with a thin smile line. I made a mistake by adding a pearl beside the big bling. The pearl is too small and does not shine. So after adding it next to the bling, it kinda 'disappeared'. Are you able to see it on this picture?

Oh yes, I trimmed my nails! Did you notice that they are a little shorter already? Actually Susan trimmed a little for me when she did my manicure the last time but just now, I trimmed them further. I guess they are getting a little too long and the difficulty level in typing and using the calculator had increased.

No comments: